Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blogger's Challenge 55


I have been very bad and have not participated in the Blogger's Challenge in the last few weeks. Life got hectic and I got so tired that all i really wanted to do is just veg out in front of the tv. LOL! But i missed being creative so i finally was able to make a card. For this week's blogger's challenge we had to create something using bugs and insects. Well at first i thought i did not have any stamps with bugs and insects and i remembered that i had the whimsical set but then i remembered that my Very Punny set had a ladybug and since i have not inked this set i would use it. It is a very simple card and sometimes i like cards that take about 15 minutes to put together. I thought of this layout at work so all i had to do was just come home and make the layout into a real card. I think i might need to do this more often. The next few weeks is going to be a little crazy since i have to pack and get ready to move into my two bedroom apartment which means ... I AM GOING TO HAVE A CRAFT ROOM ... and can you tell that i am so excited!!! I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

17 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Cute card. Love how you used your text to outline your ribbon.

Ladystamper said...

Your card is totally cute! Congrats on your upcoming craft room. It makes all the difference! I also love your scrap page with your puppy. So cute!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Cheerful card, I always like the ladybird ones. You've done a great job with this card.

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Cute card! Glad you're back with the BC!

Nikki Bond said...

Tooo cute Heidi! That set is adorable! Love your layout too! {SMILES}

Connie Babbert said...

Very nice card! Congrats on the move, too!

Lisa Bohler said...

Super color combo for this challenge!

Claudia Perry said...

This card is just adorable! I really like how you've stamped the words on both sides of the ribbon - what a great idea! YAY to you for your own craft room!

Barb Hardeman said...

I had forgotten all about that set, but how cute you made this card using it. The words on either side of the ribbon are great. Of course I love red/balck/white so it's a winner...

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card! I had to have this set and I've never used it!!! Thanks for reminding me! :D

Kathie Bailey said...

What a cute card. Lovin' the ladybugs! Congrats on getting your own craft room. You will love it.

Chrissy D said...

Oh FUN! Love your card and this BUG is just too darn cute! TFS!

Basement Stamper said...

Love these ladybugs and how you used the words to outline the ribbon. Congrats on your 2 room apartment, that is fabulous!

Ida said...

Well this is just adorable. I love ladybugs and I like how you used them on your card (great layout).

Anita Van Hal said...

Love the ladybugs, and very cool layout and colors! Thanks for sharing! Best wishes moving and getting your new craft room ready!

tonistamps said...

I love the ladybugs Heidi! I really like the layout too.

Anonymous said...

I love this layout and that adorable ladybug stamp. TFS!!