Sunday, July 6, 2008

My first digital scrapbook page!

Hi everyone!!!! So today i did my very first digital scrapbook page. I have really slacked in the scrapbooking department and i wanted to get back into it. At first i was a little hesitant about digital scrapbooking and then i realized i spend the majority of the time on a computer so i might as well try out this digital scrapbooking. So i bought a program from Creative Memories a few months ago and I have FINALLY finished a page. I found some free fonts and a website that has a few free digital packs and viola! The great thing about digital is that you can use the paper and embelishments over and over again, if you make a mistake ... just start over and the only mess you'll make is leaving your laptop/computer out. The only downfall is ... the cost to print. It can cost anywhere from $4.99 to $7.99 per page. But if digital scrapbooking will get me to scrapbook more then the price is worth it :c) So now i am going to close and start on a new page!!! My goal is to do 1-2 pages a week ... gotta start slow! I hope you all have a week!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Good job! I think if you figure up the cost of traditional layouts you probably spend about the same as the cost of printing a digital one. Check out www.jessicasprague.com I have taken 3 of her digital scrapping classes and loved them.