Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Well, I just came back from Augusta visiting some very close friends and i had a blast. Me and my friend Lee Anna tried to scrapbook and well, when you are 200 miles away from home there will be the one thing that you forget to bring that will help you complete your pages ... mine was white paper ... yes, white paper. And what makes it worse is that Lee Anna did not have any and since i had to keep my scrapbooking stuff "light" the only paper i brought were the ones that i were planning on using. But the weekend was not wasted in me being creative. Lee Anna wanted me to take pictures of the kids at the Easter egg hunt and I will have to say that Elizabeth was cooperating and we had a few beautiful images ... here are my two favorite (both were taken with my Digital Canon SLR rebel)




I will try to work on some of my scrapbooking pages now that I am home and will post the ones that I have completed. I am attending National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday so I will definitely have some pages done there to share. I hope everyone will enjoy their Easter and now I have to get Snowflake's Easter basket together. TTFN!!!

No comments: