Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Still alive

Hey y'all! I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive :c) Easter is right around the corner and well ... I have NOT started on making my Easter stuff. Good thing I only have 5 people on my team to make stuff for. Then I have to get Snowflake's Easter basket together and Snowflake still needs to get Twinkie's Easter basket together. Aghhhhhh! It will get done! I am going to try to make a home made Easter basket out of paper. Here is what it is supposed to look like


But since I am pressed for time, I might just make a trip to Wal-Mart to get the Easter baskets and I'll just make hand-made Easter cards.

This weekend i am going to be going out of town to visit friends of mine and will be scrapbooking so I will definitely take pics of the pages that I create and post them on here! My SU order came in and I am so excited to start using them on my pages ... especially my scallop punch! So come back soon to see what i have done!!! TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I want to have a craft day too. I only have one stamp set and a couple of ink pads - but I'll get there one day. So I finished the Easter baskets for Chuck, Twinkie, and I. I think Twinkie is going to pick out something nice for Snowflake instead of an Easter basket. I think we might go do it on Easter and come see you guys sometime that night.