Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hey Y'all and Happy Birthday, Jon!!!

Sooo ... it looks like i jumped on the bandwagon and got my own blog. YAY! I finally decided to create one after seeing all the future Martha Stewarts posting their awesome cards and i wanted to share mine. Hopefully i will have my internet hooked up within the next week or so but until then I will either have to sneak a few minutes at work to create new posts or Claudia will be my "co-author" :)

Some of the things I will try to post will be cards that I have made, scrapbooking pages, pictures and other little things that I find interesting. Speaking of pictures, i wanted to post a picture that I took of my baby, Snowflake. She is a West Highland White Terrier, aka Westies, and is very photogenic :) This was taken in Destin Florida after my brother's rugby game and whenever she is paying attention to you she loves to tilt her head so i caught her at a perfect moment. This was taken with a Sony 8.1 Cybershot (your regular old point and shoot camera)


Well I hope you all come back soon to check out what I have been up to! TTFN!!!

1 comment:

Claudia Perry said...

Snowflake is just TOOOOOO CUTE! I bet she is a real character! Great Picture!