Monday, June 9, 2008

For my daddy ....


Well tonight i was inspired to make a card and so i figured i would take advantage of this and make my father's day card especially since i thought i had TWO more weeks before Father's Day. I bought the father stamp a couple of months ago at Hobby Lobby. And don't you just love the pattern paper ... it reminds me so much of a pattern on a sweater a father would own. LOL! This was the first card that I got to make in my new armoire. My dad bought me one for my birthday so that I can have a nice area to stamp in and the most awesome thing about my armoire is all i have to do is just close the doors to hide the mess ... i don't have to pick up if i don't want to ... YES!!! LOL! I will post pics once i get everything organized. Now i just need to get inspired to finish my birthday invitations ... it's only three weeks away. YIKES!!! I hope you all have a great evening and a wonderful week!

No comments: