Friday, June 20, 2008

Dogs are just like children ...

So i am sitting on the couch one day and Snowflake is really quiet ... so i look over the couch and see that Snowflake is chewing on something. What is she chewing on you may ask ... EYELINER!!! So i grab it from her and this is what i see ...



So then yesterday after taking Snowflake out in the morning i let her go ahead and roam around and well she is awfully quiet AGAIN and i thought to myself i really should check on her. Of couse sleep won and when i woke back up and walked into the living room i saw the damage. On the floor was my blush with NOTHING left. She ATE my blush and so i have rose colored spots on my carpet and a dog with pink paws. I really can't wait until she gets out of the puppy stage and to think i want to get another puppy. I might have to consider that some more. LOL!


So now onto my card. I know today is Friday, which means blogger's challenge but i still have not made my manly card. Hopefully i wil will be able to work on that this weekend. But for today i am going to post my birthday invitations. The invitation is something simple and is a pocket card. I've always wanted to do a pocket. I didn't show the pull out since it has all my birthday information. I will have to come back to list the "ingredients" since I have to leave in a few. I hope you all have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Nikki Bond said...

Oh my gosh! I can't belive she got into your makeup! That is sooo funny...well I'm sure you didn't think it was too funny! You might want to hide your other makeup just incase she got a taste for it! LOL GREAT card too ! Love the colors you chose! {SMILES}