Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blogger's Challenge 50


Hey everyone! Yes i am still breathing. It's been about two weeks since I have done a blogger's challenge. It's been a busy two weeks but this week i was able to squeeze in about 15 minutes to make my card for this week. I finished the card on time but I am posting a little late .... again another busy week. LOL! For this blogger's challenge we had to use just black and white. I love black and white because there is something elegant and sophisticated about this color combination ... even in b&w photos. Love em! So I decided to ink up my SU! She's all that stamp set since i thought it would be perfect. For the background i used the doodle that stamp set. Just like a few others i wanted to add a splash of color ... especially behind the girl but i wanted to stick to the rules so I didn't. I have a friend who's birthday is tomorrow so this is the card i am going to send. Gotta go now ... have to start cleaning the house and I have to meet up with a friend for lunch. I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend :c)

14 comments:

Vicki G said...

So Cute!!!! This image is perfect for the challenge. Love the flower as well!

Vicki

Nikki Bond said...

WOW! Your card is ALL THAT girl!!! LOL Love this set for black and white and love your extra special touches! Great job! {SMILES}

Ida said...

Nicely done. I love how the girl looks with the embossing. Glad you were able to share this week.

Lisa Bohler said...

That is so cute! Love the layout, too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the whole composition!

Claudia Perry said...

Heidi, your card turned out great! Don't we just love those quick yet elegant cards!! Hope your life slows down some!

Connie Fossenier said...

Love the sketch lineage of this card. The silhouette image is perfect for this challenge.
Great job.
Connie Paxman

Ladystamper said...

Pretty card! I like it!!

Tangii said...

Very cute!!

TAngii

Barb Hardeman said...

So cute!!! Great image for this challenge. Love the layout and the fourish you added.

Chrissy D said...

Very cute! Love all of the special little touches you added. Great job with the challenge! TFS!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Adorable card...your embossed girl is perfect and looks fabulous in black and it's a wonderful card for this challenge.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a lovely card Heidi! The perfect image for this challenge! Wonderfully done! :D

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute...I love that set! It works great with black and white!