Friday, May 16, 2008

Bloggers Challenge #47


Dude! That is so cool!!! So for our bloggers challenge we had to use the For Father dog layout on page 21 in SU! Mini Catalog. I actually love this layout and love my card. I used SU! So Cool stamp set ... it is so early in the morning that i can't even remember the colors that I used on my card. LOL! Guess my brain is fried from all the reading i did yesterday. The arrow is a chipboard that I just modge podge some paper on and I also put some crystal effects on the word dude. But I really do have to cut this post short since I have to leave to go pick up a friend to bring to work and then head out to take my test. I hope you all have a fantastic friday and I can't wait to get back and see what everyone has done! TTFN!

19 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Heidi...what a great version of this sketch. Your colors are so bright and what a fun stamp set. Looks fabulous!

Nikki Bond said...

This card looks amazing!!! You really make that set look good...I might have to buy it! You enabler you! LOL Have a GREAT weekend! {SMILEs}

Barb Hardeman said...

This is wonderful Heidi! I love it too. Love the orange DUDE the best. Very cool, you make this stamp set look fantastic. Way to go girl...

Connie Babbert said...

Great job on the layout! I love that set with it...you just might have pushed me over the edge to buy it!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great choice of colors!

Elizebeth said...

Dude, this is a fun card! LOL, sorry I couldn't resist! Your little dog is so cute!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a fun card! I just think that this is such a great way to use this set! Wonderfully done! :D

Unknown said...

Way cool card -very fun!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Heidi! The arrow is a perfect addition!

Ladystamper said...

Cute card! The colors are so bright and fun! Love it!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card and I love how the CE looks on the "Dude"!

Pat Huntoon said...

I almost used this set, but went in a whole different direction. Very cool card, Dude!

Ida said...

What a FUN card. The arrow accent piece goes perfectly with the sketch.

Lisa Bohler said...

What a fun interpretation of the sketch! I love the bold colors and life that this card has!

Kathie Bailey said...

What a perfect boy card! I love your choice of colors and stamps.

MJ said...

I adore this set. I love how you did the DUDE part. Great card and the arrow is wonderful.

Claudia Perry said...

What fun card. I soooo love the crystal effects over the word - looks great!!!

Chrissy D said...

This is wonderful! Love the colors! Great job on the challenge! TFS!

Anonymous said...

astampingteddy@gmail.com