Friday, April 11, 2008

Bloggers Challenge


Evening everyone ... for our bloggers challenge this week we had to create a triangle box. Well this was something totally different and definitely something i have never done so i was amazed to see how many triangle boxes there were out there. I got a little overwhelmed with choices :c) So here it is ... my triangle box! YAY! I had something different in mind but it was too simple. So while digging for something i came across my bag of flowers and was like ... hey i think i can do something with these and well i did. I was going to use a greeting but i think that would have been too much so i left it like this. The stamps that i used are polka dots & petals from stampin up. i had an angled picture of my triangle box but for some reason it is not acting right when i try to upload ... I think this picture is a little blurry but i just wanted to make sure i was able to post this before Friday ended. This was definitely fun and all the boxes i have seen so far are absolutely AMAZING! I had fun doing this and can't until next friday!!!

12 comments:

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Very cute! Great first challenge -- WELCOME! Perfect link too....

Barb Hardeman said...

Super job on this challenge. There are so many different samples available it's hard to chose. Your flowers are a wonderful addition to your box.

www.stampingwithsheryl.com said...

Welcome to the group, Heidi! Your box is very pretty--love the flower!

Lisa Bohler said...

Fun color choices! So glad to have you join our BC group!!!

Tangii said...

Cute first challenge! Great colors!

Lisa Somerville said...

Welcome to the BC Group! Great flowers you've added to your box.

Basement Stamper said...

welcome to the group Heidi and great box...I love the set you used, it's so versatile.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Welcome! You did a fabulous job and your right...those flowers are perfect with your box...it compliments it so well!

Anita Van Hal said...

Great job! I love the flower; it's nice touch! This sure was a fun challenge-my first triangle box also.

MJ said...

Great colors and the flowers definitely finish it off! Great job.

Claudia Perry said...

YAY to you and your first post! The box turned out GREAT!! Love the colors and the flowers are perfect!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wonderfully done! I like how you layered your flowers...nice detail! :D