Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's a beautiful day ...


And Snowflake and I really should be outside enjoying it. Instead i am inside making cards to give to those who came to my stamp camp last weekend. I am not overly happy with it since i had to make something quick ... i have to go back to studying Calculus since i haven't cracked the book in two days and the final is on Wednesday (yikes!!!). I used the Perfect Princess set with Mellow Moss for the background and the greeting was stamped with Lexicon of Love and then embossed with some embossing powder i bought from a local craft store. I feel like i should have matted the greeting but i did not have any cardstock that would have matched :c( I can't wait for my order to come in since i have some paper in there and other wonderful goodies. Well i am off to take a nap ... hopefully Snowflake will cooperate and take one with me.

2 comments:

Claudia Perry said...

Hey - I am so proud of you for making the cards period! I agree with you, a colored layer under the greeting would have made it really pop. But, I think you are my first hostess to make Thank you notes for her guests, sot I know they all will be thrilled! Happy snoozing...

Nikki Bond said...

Tooo cute! I love how it turned out! Thanks so much for visiting my blog too! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! Happy blogging! {SMILEs}