Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today was just one of those days!

First ... i called out from work because i have company coming over and well my house is not ready for company so I knew that i would not have enough time in between dinner with mom, a class with Claudia, a vet visit and a blogger's challenge to clean. I didn't get everything done but i got most. Then Snowflake is driving me CRAAAAAZY!!! There were moments where i wanted to put her in her room and listen to her scream than just dealing with her ... even at this moment she is trying my patience. Then the cherry on top ... i went to the laundry mat to wash my blanket and well half way through the drying cycle i realized that my bedspread was DRY CLEAN ONLY!!!! So something that once was an oversized queen blanket will now comfortable fit a twin size bed. This meant i had to spend almost 2 hours looking for a new bedspread that was a reasonable price and was WASHABLE since I still have a dog that is not fully housebroken. Good thing the bedspread i was eyeballing at Target was still there and i didn't notice it until the 3rd trip down the bedding aisles. So needless to say i am definitely ready for bed and i cannot wait until the weekend ... and Claudia's class ... nothing better than crafts to make everything better!

No comments: