Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo!


Happy 5th of May everyone! I hope everyone's week is starting off great. This week is our Employee Appreciation Week and it is always an exciting time at work!

This past weekend i had to go to Atlanta to a Braves game and Claudia offered to watch Snowflake. That made my trip so much better because Snowflake is not 100% housebroken and I would have worried about her constantly because she would have had to stay in the laundry room. So off we went to Claudia's and Sam instantly fell in love with Snowflake ... i think we can skip the bath this week since Sam just could not get enough of licking Snowflake. Maggie on the other hand could care less about Snowflake and let it be known with a growl here and there but Snowflake still tested her. She had so much fun that Snowflake pretty much slept all day yesterday. So as a thank you, I made Claudia a card and Maggie and Sam a treat jar filled with yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies (dog safe).

I got the jar from Target and the paper from Hobby Lobby and then I used my newly bought dogwalkabella! I love the bellas! Claudia loved the gift and I am pretty sure Maggie and Sam will enjoy their treats ... the cookies are Snowflake's favorites :c)

1 comment:

Nikki Bond said...

This is just soooo stinkin' sweet! I saw it first hand at Claudia's at Monday's stamp club and I fell in love with it! You have skills girl! Have fun with your She's all that set! I can't wait to see what you come up with! {SMILES}