Thursday, May 15, 2008

This is where the magic happens ...

So for as long as i can remember i've always wanted to craft space where i can just leave my stuff out and not worry about having to put everything away. Well ... now i have my craft space and once we get something we always want more ... i want a craft room. But my craft space will have to do for now. I finally got around to organizing my stuff. It is not much but i think i am more exicted of having everything organized. The past few times i have sat down to work on something i would get so overwhelmed because I could not find ANYTHING and i spent more time looking for stuff than working on stuff. So on my table i have everything that i would use on just about every project ... scissors, glue, stamp scrubber, cutters, scrap paper, etc and of course the book case holds all the fun stuff. I was just inspired by so many people and how everything is so organized. Now i can't wait to make a mess :c)

So now i have to go back to reading a very boring insurance book ... how about i am reading it for the third time ... failed it twice so maybe third times the charm. I am one test away from reaching my insurance designation and if i pass the test my employer will pay me money. If i do pass the test i already know what I will be purchasing ... my cuttlebug machine. I've been dying to have one but just can't afford one ... it will definitely be a great gift to myself. So off i go ... wish me luck tomorrow. Nite Nite!

No comments: